Wednesday, July 13, 2011

taco bell

I must admit... I relapsed last night. After 1 day. Don't judge. Taco Bell has magical powers.

I have concluded that going strictly all vegetables and fruits is way too difficult and disgusting. Every single healthy dish I've made has turned out horrible. SO, the new plan is to feed the family as much fresh fruit and veggies as possible but still be able to make a "healthy" dinner. Basically, meat, cheese, and dairy will still be apart of our lives.

And smoothies will make an appearance everyday. That way we can hide some vegetables behind the yummy fruit. Plus, they fill you up.

We also joined LoseIt.com. It's a really neat website. Enter your current weight and your goal weight and it calculates how many calories you should eat a day in order to meet your goal. So awesome!!! I love it.

No more Taco Bell...for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment