Monday, July 11, 2011

a nasty dish

The French Bean Salad I mentioned yesterday...disgusting! The beans, tomatoes, and green onions were good, but the dressing...nasty! I even tried to overhaul the stupid recipe by washing the beans of the grossness. That didn't work too well. The whole pound of french beans, 2 tomatoes, and 4 green onions went down the garbage disposal because neither of us could down the stuff.

Anywho, I'm feeling pretty good about my eating today. I'll fill you in:

Breakfast: Honey Bunches of Oats with Low Fat Lactaid
Snack: Fruit and Veggie Smoothie (we added some spinach so we could get in some vegetables)
Lunch: PB & J
Dinner: Beans! Without the cornbread (so sad)
Snack: Milkshake made with fresh mint, natural chocolate, Lactaid, and frozen bananas! It was delicious.

So it was not an amazingly healthy food day but we're getting there. Baby steps people, baby steps. Oh. And we did go for a walk, which is rare around here.

And here are our beginning pictures. *cringe* Don't mind my clothes, knees, or mile-long hair. Just focus on the fat.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment