Monday, July 25, 2011

fried chicken and french fries

We haven't been doing the greatest on this healthy eating, but I do feel that we are getting better. I drink more water and way less soda which is a BIG step for me. Sweet tea does seem to work it's way in at least every other day. Whoops!

In husband's lunch I pack more fresh fruits and veggies since he really needs it being outside in the scorching heat all day! I try to work in 2 fruits everyday...still need to work on the veggies. That's where smoothies should come in but let's face it, I am a slacker at making smoothies too. Step it up Rhiannon!!

I am proud to say that when we went for a small road trip yesterday I ate steamed broccoli with my fried chicken and french fries. Ha ha! I wish I could redo the fried chicken and fries though because I did not feel good at all after I ate that. *blah*

Oh yes! I've also been doing a 30 minute exercise video 5 days a week. It's a very corny video so I'm not even going to say what it is, BUT it works!

For dinner tonight I'm planning on making Sweet and Sour Chicken without frying the chicken. We'll see how that turns out.

Here's some cute pictures of the bubbies

What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment