Saturday, July 9, 2011

and so it begins...

The day is almost here! The day that I go to the grocery store and only return with "healthy" food. I'm going to admit...I'm pretty scared. I love to eat, cook, bake, and so does the husband. This could be a problem.

Hopefully this blog will help keep us on track...I'm pretty bad about sticking to food commitments.

I've been doing tons and tons of research on the Mercola website. We're hoping to change our lifestyle rather than doing a "diet." I'd really like to raise my daughter in a fruit and veggies environment rather than a corn dog and french fries one. I have learned so much from Dr. Mercola. I will never eat a Chicken McNugget again! I highly recommend that every one subscribe to his newsletters, very informative.

I might put some before pictures of the husband and I so we can track our weight throughout this whole lifestyle makeover. But I'm pretty self conscious...so it's a debate going on in my head right now. I'll let you know the outcome though.

But first...I must finish these!















Wish us luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment